Sunday, March 21, 2010

World Down Syndrome Day

Today is World Down Syndrome Day. I have to admit, I never knew this day existed until now. However, I’m glad I do know. We will celebrate this special day every year with Austin. His first World Down Syndrome day was rather uneventful since he’s 3 ½ weeks old, but we’ll definitely do more to celebrate as he gets older.

It seems like Austin grows and changes each day. I knew I would love being a mom…but I didn’t know just HOW much. There aren’t words to describe just how rewarding it truly is. Even when I’m half asleep, making a bottle for him at 3 in the morning…I can’t help but smile. I thank God every day for my sweet angel.

Austin’s Nana and Papa(my parents) are coming to visit in a few weeks and we are all very excited. We’re also in the process of moving…I know you’re all jealous ;-) If I don't update as often, you'll know why.

I hope everyone had a blessed weekend. I'll leave you with a video and a few pictures from today.








Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones





No comments:

Post a Comment