Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Multitasking Mommy

The pediatrician’s office called this morning and Austin’s thyroid test came back NORMAL. Thank you, God! That’s one less thing we have to worry about.

Ryan went out of town for work on Monday and won’t be back until Thursday night. We miss him and I know he hated to leave us. With Daddy out of town, Mommy is learning the true definition of multitasking. Austin had an awful stomach ache aka GAS yesterday. I felt so awful for my sweet baby. He’s usually so mellow and laid back. It hurt me to see him so upset. I wish it had been me instead of him. Thankfully, he appears to be feeling MUCH better today.

I’m so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. My mother in law was kind enough to bring me dinner last night. Some friends of ours came to see Austin and brought me dinner tonight, as well.

I made Austin’s appointment with the Pediatric Cardiologist today. Please pray that everything goes well and we’re sent on our way.

Well, looks like I’m going to go snuggle up with my sweet baby boy and go to sleep…at least for the next 2 hours ;-)

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment