Tuesday, October 5, 2010

31 for 21: Day 5 Puppy Love

The past 24 hours have been crazy at our house. Austin isn't feeling too well and was up a lot last night. My poor little guy was so restless. We took him to the doctor and it looks like he has an ear infection. Hopefully his antibiotics will kick in soon.

Austin was crying so hard last night...to the point where he was inconsolable. Ryan and I took turns holding and trying to comfort him. He finally fell asleep in our bed around 8. Now, I normally don't allow Cagle (our dog) to be alone with Austin. It's not that I think Cagle would ever hurt him, because he's SO good with him. I guess I'm just a typical paranoid mom. We kept our bedroom door open while we were watching the news before bed and so we could hear Austin. Ryan and I encouraged Cagle to stay in the living room with us, but he refused. He just HAD to be at the foot of our bed, near Austin. He's so protective of "his boy." Austin loves Cagle...he's always reaching for him. He smiles and laughs when Cagle licks him.

                                                               Austin's about 2 weeks old in this picture.


Austin's 3 weeks old here.


                                                                           Always looking at his pup:)



No Down syndrome facts today. It's been a LONG day, my friends. I'm going to bed.
Blessings,
K



No comments:

Post a Comment