Friday, October 29, 2010

31 for 21 Day 29 Let's Go To The Pumpkin Patch

Austin didn't want to look at the camera, but we still had fun. He had his first bite of a sugar free snow cone. He LOVED it, that's for sure. I think he'll appreciate the Pumpkin Patch a lot more next year. I love doing things like this with him. The Holidays are right around the corner and there will definitely be more activities for us to do together and as a family. I can't wait!

Austin went to the doctor today to get checked out. Dr. C is back! She said everything looks good and suspects that it's probably acid reflux. Well, I gave him prevacid this morning and what do you know? He's a totally different baby...back to his usual, happy self. We put him to bed and there were no tears and he went to sleep. Yay for no vomiting! You would think I'd be used to being thrown up on, but it still shocks and surprises me every time. No vomit=happy mommy.
31 for 21 is almost complete. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment