Saturday, October 16, 2010

31 for 21, Day 16

I don’t do very well during the weekend when it comes to updating this blog . I’m determined to fulfill my 31 for 21 commitment though.

We bought Austin’s Halloween costume today. He looks ridiculously cute in it. We’ll unveil his costume later this month, so be on the lookout for pictures!

We went out to eat with friends tonight and Austin did so well at the restaurant. Any time Austin accompanies us to a restaurant, I always fear that we’ll be “that family.“ You know, the family who receives the dirty” why did you bring your screaming child to a restaurant” look. I’m sure we’ll eventually get that look, but so far Austin’s a very easy going baby when we’re out and about.


It’s late and I’m tired, so I’ll leave you with a video of Austin. I wish I could “bottle up” his sweet baby laugh and keep it forever. It doesn’t get much better than hearing a sweet baby laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment