Friday, April 6, 2012

Shrine Circus 2012

We went to the Shrine Circus last weekend with our good friends, Rachel and Mr. T (Miss T's awesome big brother.)

I have a confession to make: I had NEVER been to a circus before. I grew up in small town in the Texas Hill Country. The only “attractions” that came to town were those creepy carnivals in the mall parking lot.

I wasn’t sure WHAT to expect from the circus?  However, I was excited for Austin to experience it. It also helped that Mr. T was a circus veteran- so he showed us the ropes!  We had SO MUCH FUN!  I wasn’t sure how Austin would handle it, but he LOVED it! Needless to say, I will keep my eyes out for tickets next time the circus is in town.


Playing with his circus toy!




He was SO EXCITED!!


Eating a snack and waiting for the show to start!

The animals are SO BIG!




                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment