Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Let's Play Catch Up

I’ll go ahead and state the obvious: I haven’t updated in over a month. This time of year is always busy. Not to mention, we’re really busy with a crazy schedule to begin with. Did I mention that Austin has had a sinus infection for OVER a month? My poor little guy just can’t seem to shake these sinus issues. While I love Fall/Winter time…I don’t love the yucky illnesses that seem to be more prevalent at this time of year.

We had a blessed Thanksgiving and Christmas. Austin enjoyed tearing into his presents…He skyped with Nana while opening presents. However, he was more interested in looking at Nana than opening his presents. He’s becoming more independent and opinionated each day…very toddler like;-)  He constantly amazes me; he’s so smart. I know I’m biased, but it’s the little things like: separating his pretzels from his crackers and making sure to give the dog the pretzels because they aren’t his favorite… he prefers the crackers. Mastering the shape sorter. Making the “vroom” sound when he’s playing with his cars.  Giving his baby doll a (pretend) bottle and patting her to sleep. Putting his phone to his ear…we are so blessed to have such an amazing little boy.

He’s WALKING more and more. He’s capable of walking, but he prefers to crawl…because crawling is what he’s most comfortable doing. Not to mention, he’s really fast.

We get a break from Therapy this week (they are closed for the holidays)…I must admit, it’s nice to have a little break and focus on just having fun with Austin. We go to the ENT later this week to see what’s going on with Austin’s sinuses.

Here’s a video of Austin walking…


And talking:


And here are some pictures to catch you up:

Austin and his best buddy, Grayson.

It was definitely time for our second haircut
 
The After Picture:

Skyping with Nana on Christmas Day!






Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment