Sunday, October 16, 2011

31 for 21, DAY 16

I almost didn’t make it. It’s 11:50 P.M. I was the first one up and as usual, I’m the last to go to bed. ;-) What’s wrong with this picture? Time to go to sleep and get ready for a new week…never a dull moment around here! I’m really excited because Austin is really starting to get the hang of this walking thing. Ahhh…I can hardly contain my excitement!!!!!!


Here’s a fact about Down syndrome:

It is important to remember that while children and adults with Down syndrome experience developmental delays, they also have many talents and gifts and should be given the opportunity and encouragement to develop them.


Early Intervention services should be provided shortly after birth. These services should include physical, speech, occupational and developmental therapies.

No comments:

Post a Comment