Saturday, October 15, 2011

31 For 21, Day 15

Today proved to be quite interesting. Austin puked on the way home from Target. Luckily, we were almost home. I was afraid that he might have a stomach bug, but apparently he just ate something that didn't agree with him. His car seat cover needed to be washed anyway ;-). It's amazing how certain things don't phase you when you become a mom. Vomit is one of those things. It must be in the "MOM DNA" or something, because I can tell you it certainly did phase me before I became a mom.

Here's a DS fact and then I'm off to bed. Hopefully there won't be any more vomit in my near future. Goodnight friends:)


Down syndrome is the most common chromosomal disorder in the world.

Approximately 1 in every 733 babies is born with Down syndrome, representing approx. 5,000 births per year in the United States.

Approximately 6 million people in the world and more than 400,000 people in the United States currently live with Down syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment