21 Things About Austin
1. After 16 hours of labor, Austin was born at 38 weeks via emergency C-Section.
2. He weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces and was 19.5 inches long…His Apgar scores were 8 and 9 respectively.
3. He was 2 ½ weeks old when his diagnosis was confirmed through a Karyotype.
4. Austin has always enjoyed listening to music and more specifically, any type of singing.
5. He rolled over for the first time at 3 months old.
6. He crawled at 14 months.
7. He stands up on his own (without holding on to anything) and is so close to walking!!
8. He loves Cheetos!
9. He has a silly and sweet personality around close family, but is very shy in general.
10. He goes everywhere with me and loves to be out and about!
11. He started drinking out of a straw cup exclusively at 15 months and didn’t appear to miss his bottle at all.
12. He loves his puppy dog, Cagle. Austin loves to grab Cagle’s toys and “hand them “to him (aka put them in Cagle’s mouth). It’s really sweet.
13. He loves the iPad, Laptop and any cell phone with a touch screen.
14. His hair is blonde and his eyes are Hazel.
15. He is a very selective eater.
16. He’s easily distracted and even a little nosy at times ;-)
17. He has 7 teeth.
18. He is extremely sensitive to loud (unexpected or sudden) noises.
19. He’s definitely a morning guy and always happy when he wakes up (at the crack of dawn).
20. He usually goes to bed between 7:30-8:30 and takes a 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon.
21. He is the greatest gift I’ve ever received from God.