Monday, January 24, 2011

11 months old


He fell asleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed

Austin is exactly 11 months old today! Where has the time gone?! He’ll be a year old in a month. I ordered his birthday invitations on Sunday. We’re having a relatively small birthday party at a clubhouse. I can’t wait to celebrate his first year…what an amazing year it’s been! We have so much to be thankful for. We are truly blessed!


I’ll leave you with 2 videos:





He crawled for about 5 seconds before we shot this video. We tried to get him to do it again, but he wouldn't do it for the camera. ;-)

Blessings,
K

2 comments:

  1. My son has the same exact jumper and he loves his too. He's still too little to really get jumping but I think when he can it will be his favorite thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin is soooo cute! I love looking at your pics and video's! I just wanna wrap him up!

    ReplyDelete